- Ideally, the medical and psychological / language assessment is before the camp, (ideally few weeks/ months before the camp) to implement first results of the assessment in the home country and have the results of the assessment available for accurate planning of the camp. A second visit just prior/ just after the camp with the same doctor will allow a first follow-up and evaluation of the evolution.
- The assessment will take about 1-2 days in Zurich
- Thorough medical assessment of the child by Swiss Professor/ Doctor/ Educational Specialist
- Neuropsychological checkup/Evaluation of the development state and independent expert evaluation
- General checkup and comprehensive evaluation of your child
- Independent second opinion
- Cost will vary and will be calculated on individual basis
- Usually, assessment starts around CHF 1000 – 1500.–